Monday, February 2, 2015

Everything is Awesome

All has been good in the Maritime! I'm in Hampton, New Brunswick and everything is awesome. The ward is great, and the weather is a blazing - 24 degrees celsius, below - 10, and it doesn't really matter-- it all feels the same. I'm getting plenty of food, with a diner appointment almost every day. We currently don't have any investigators, but we've been trying to  get some. First door I knocked on we got in though and that was pretty cool. I'm loving it here and just to let you all know: the snow is at least 4 feet deep in places! One of the people in the ward here is actually in Hawaii right now and I think they're going to try to swing by Dad's office and let him know what it's like here. It's either the Greens, or the Pattisons. One of the 2. Anyways, I'm going to post pictures to facebook so that you all can see them. Our address currently is:

112 St. Paul St.,
Hampton, New Brunswick
E5N 5R1,Canada

It might get confusing so only send stuff as a last resort through mail.
Love you all,

Elder Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment