Monday, July 6, 2015

Service

For Canada day, all we did was service all day, and that's how most of this week went. Service has been good though, I think it's one of the ways that my companion and I are going to get into better shape. Thanks for the recipes. We have a crock-pot that my companion has been experimenting with. He just kind of throws stuff in and lets it sit for a while, and it usually turns out pretty good. I did not get my package unfortunately, but I know i'll get it probably around transfers which is around 10 days away. I'm looking forward to it though. and the mission office is actually recommending that we get stuff sent to the apartment now, so here's our address:
102 Kaulbackst. Apt. 4 Truro, NS B2N 3M6. 
I think I already found out that I have a new cousin. I don't remember how I found out though. That's pretty exciting though. Another cousin to meet!
Thank you for the recipes, they will be put to good use, and i'll keep you updated on how they turn out. Not a lot has been happening again. The only thing that we got key indicator wise this week was several Recent Convert and Less active visits. I'll keep trying all that I can to do my best though! Thank you for the support!

Love you, Elder Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment