Monday, February 16, 2015

One Month Mark

Our daily routine : wake up at 6:30, exercise, eat breakfast, and get ready. 8:00 individual study, 9:00 companionship study. 10:00 out the door 12:00 lunch time, 5:00 dinner 9:00 be back at apartment, and daily planning (planning for the next day), and then bed right after that, lights out at 10:30.

 I don't really know how the driving is, because my companion does all of it. When it's snowing a lot, it can be challenging because we're in a little front-wheel drive 2014 Chevy Cruze, One of 3 in the mission...The roads are generally cleared off within a few hours of it snowing, but even then, the plows are pretty good on the main roads. The side roads can be challenging at times though, because those often won't get plowed out for a few days.

 Not really any difficulties living on my own. I know how to cook, and clean, and do my laundry, and we are usually over at members houses for meals which makes that part a bit easier.

 Something I ate recently is called Pouterrie, which is pretty much fries with cheese curds and gravy. It's pretty good, but after a few bites it's no longer satisfying. Also, apple pie with sliced cheddar Cheese is really good, and I think that's something that will stick with me.

 For exercise, we have a program similar to insanity, but it's called 5 bx. it's a program that takes 11 minutes to do with 5 different exercises. It was developed for the canadian air force, and it actually works.

 I don't know what the best part of the week was this week. It went by fast, and I hit my month mark. Other than that, It would probably be playing volleyball on friday night.

 I have not go your valentines package yet, or the last one you sent me in the MTC yet. I'll let you know when I get them.

 Also, there was like 2 feet of snow on top of the 6 that we already had. so it is fairly interesting because when we went shovel contacting last night, I shoveled a walkway for this guy, and the snow bank on either side of me was over my head. That was pretty crazy.

We still don't have any new investigators. We did have one lady that we knocked into that we have a lesson planned with later this week, but other than that, we have nothing. Anyways, thats pretty much it for now. I'll let you know next week if anything crazy happens, and that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment