Monday, April 20, 2015

Pepto and Ginger Ale

First, in response to your letters:
Afton, It definitely is not fair that he has his own room now. Maybe you should see if there's any way to stop it from happening. Even now I don't have my own room.

Cora, That's a pretty cool experience, the power of prayer is definitely impressive, and it's amazing what it can do to help you. Continue to pray daily, both morning and night, and you will see the blessings from it.

kirkham, I would never throw hot dogs across the kitchen. That just looks bad, and like I said, connor can be full of it (sometimes). He does have some pretty cool stories, just don't believe everything you hear.  Occasionally I would throw them in from the grill, but that's the furthest extent of things. Throwing stuff in hot oil is dangerous, and I have scars to prove it. Just be wise and quick, and you will always benefit. Do not forget to ask Brother RObertson about the list I sent you, and definitely tell me his response. It will probably help you, and it'll be funny to hear about.

Just to let you know, I did get grandmas letter, and I now have a costco card, which will definitely be convenient over this next transfer.

Brief rundown of this past week: Worked in Hampton, Quispamsis, and Rothesay monday thru wednesday, then went on an emergency transfer to St. John, where I stayed thursday thru Monday(today). It had to do with one of the Elders in St. John having some problems with the sisters there, and they should be resolved now. It was a fun week, with some results but not a ton. I got sick the other day, but thankfully I didn't have a fever, and didn't throw up, so I can say that Pepto-Bismol definitely saved the day. We also found out what will be happening this next week with transfers. I will be getting a new Companion, but I will be staying in Hampton. My new companion is Elder Nathan Wanlass, and he's from Utah. He's been out around a year, and seems like a fun guy. so far for transfers i'm 3 for 3 for new companions. Hopefully it'll change though, and i'll start staying with companions longer. That's all I really have for the week, other than a new bit of knowledge that I will carry around with me. Make sure to always have Pepto, and ginger ale, and you'll feel better so much faster. That's all I have for this week, so stay warm!

love, Elder Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment