Monday, November 30, 2015

Loving It More and More

Afton, I don't know what I can do for the weird candy, but I'll see what I can find. This week was not very uneventful for me, just the opposite. Maybe you just need to do more.

Kirkham, that's what they always say, but when people don't hit that, they end up pulling the fastest up. I think you can do it, you just got to push through and keep trying. Good luck on those toes. Remember that bandaging I found the once which was very waterproof, and flexible? you should get some of that, you'll love it for practices and the likes.

Cora, you may be out of black ink, while here, all we have is black ink. That's just a church thing though, not a Canadian thing. here's something for you: ( I thought you might like it)


Mom, This week has been a very good week. We got four new investigators from 2 lessons. And we have a few potentials that we'll be keeping up with. It's so nice to be able to see the effort paying off, and actually having people listen to us, and actually be interested in what we're teaching.
This week is actually going to be a bit crazy as well. We're having a blitz week here's more details for you.

It is going to be a fun and hard week, but it'll be worth it.
Also, I'm not sure how well the Christmas package will be if it's shipped to the office. By that, I mean that I have no idea if I'll get it from them before Christmas. If you've shipped already, I'm sure it'll be fine, but if you haven't, try to send it to
105 Darius Wile Rd.
Wileville, Nova Scotia, Canada
B4V 5L4

We live at a members place, so It'll be fine.
So like I said, we've been doing great, I can definitely tell that my testimony is growing, and I'm loving my mission more and more. I have been feeling more so recently that I am definitely helping to build the kingdom. It's a really good feeling of confidence, and increased faith and dedication, and it's just great. We do get to go to the temple every now and then, though at times I wish that we could go more often. We are having another conference on December 17th, which will be a day full of activities. We actually had one this past week, but the next one will be a follow-up to this Blitz week, as well as a Christmas thing for us. It'll be fun

I almost forgot, this week we were also in a parade. It was fun, and we got to talk to a lot of people. There were at least 2 thousand people watching, but it was nice. For the Ward's float they did a nativity scene with real sheep and chickens. They hope the for next year they can get some cattle as well. Overall, it's been a pretty fun week.
That's all I have for now. Have a great week!
Love, Elder Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment