Monday, October 5, 2015

Ship Shape

Conference was on saturday and sunday from 1-3 and 5-7 for me, and then Priesthood meeting was on saturday from 9-11. Conference was great, and I noticed several themes: Faith, the atonement, and Enduring through it all. We watched General Conference here at the church, and we had to set everything up for that.
I think from the few notes you have, you skipped one of the best talks, (at least in my opinion), By Quenton L. Cook, where he talked about being, "ship-shape, and Bristol Fashioned". If you couple this with staying on the Old Ship Zion, we can know that no matter what happens to us, we need to be ready for it, and ready to let others help us. AS we remember all that is required of us, we can live up to those requirements, and stay with the church through it all, otherwise letting yourself get, "thrown overboard".
I am not getting transferred, Elder Belmonte is however getting transfered to PEI. My new companion will be Elder Bate who is 6'9" if I remember right, so I will now be the shortest Elder in the New Glasgow district. address is still:
102 Kaulback st. Apt.4
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
B2N 3M6

At least that's what it'll be for this transfer. I am doing great. We don't have any investigators right now, but I know that we will soon. Have a great week, I love you, and thank you for your support!
Elder Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment